So the churches were strengthened in the faith, and increased in number daily. Acts 16:5
Top 10 Reasons For Going To Church are as follows:
10. Creates and builds relationships.
9. Helps others to join in.
8. Adds to the congregation.
7. Makes others feel welcome.
6. Encourages the Pastor.
5. Reinforces your belief in God.
4. Adjusts your thinking for another week.
3. Shows how valuable your time with God is.
2. It is pleasing to God.
1. No better way to show people that you practice what you preach.
Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Go To Church:
1. People in churches are hypocrites. (Or: You wouldn’t believe what a Christian did to me!)
2. I don’t have time. Sunday morning is the only day I can sleep late.
3. I don’t have nice clothes to wear to church.
4. I don’t need to go to church. I can worship God, even when I’m fishing.
5. Church is not important.
6. Church is for good people who haven’t messed up. You don’t know where I’ve been or what I’ve done.
7. There are so many churches and I don’t know which one to go to.
8. There are so many denominations … even Christians cant agree among themselves about what the Bible means.
9. I dont believe in God. Christians are dangerous fanatics, politically unpopular and always trying to shove their beliefs on others.
10. I’ve been thinking Id like to go to church. But I don’t know anyone. And I don’t know what to do, where to go, what to expect when I get there.